Safi Surf Camp
logo safi surf
Through our structure we organize-Surfing trip throughout the region and other regions of southern and northern Morocco. We can also arrange sea classes for primary schools, colleges and high schools, this classes of sea can be organized in 2 to 5 days in a unique and warm.
As for employees and executives of corporations.
Since the discovery of Safi waves in the 70 years by a handful of friends, she is now ranked among the top 10 waves in the world.
This wave can be surfed to swell from a minimum of 3 m, this is not a wave for beginners, but you need a certain level and physical fitness but also a respect for local surfers!
Today it is possible to surf the wave of Safi and other perfect wave not far.
the state has invested in the infrastructure of the spot to make it more accessible to everyone, especially tourists and surfers who are passionate about the perfect wave.
- With MEHDI the manager a pure local surfer, you'll taste the joys of surfing in unique and comfortable accommodation, close to the downtown and the beaches of Safi.
- We insure airport transfer from Marrakech, Casablanca, Agadir, Essaouira.
- You have a surf lesson from 2:00 minimum every day.
- Our instructors are good surfers with many years of experience.
- The groups are formed from 8 people to 1 instructor and coaching is done in the water to more personalized advice.
- For the beginners, the surfing courses will be insured by SURFLAND OUALIDIA, ( the best surf camp of Morocco) in a wonderful lagoon, very nice surfing conditions for an optimum safety.
- All equipment is provided by us, you just need a towel, swimsuit and suncream.
- Possibilities for fishing, you can play different sport you want (Wake board, Stand Up Puddle, quad, horse riding, Tennis...)
- You will receive at the end of trip a certificate and gifts.
It is an excellent way to discover the wealth of Safi : History, Gastronomy, Art and Nautic Sports. You will appreciate its unique location within walking distance of Potters Hill and Medina.
- WiFi, air conditioning, Dining ...
- Rooms with private bathroom and sea view.
- Family suites can accommodate up to 6 people (1couple & 4 children).
Possibility to choose several forms of accommodation and activities:
- Half board, Full board, Bed & Breakfast.
- Surf lessons, equipment rental, surf guide, photo & video guide.
LocationsMorocco » SafiMorocco » El OualidiaMorocco » Sidi Abed
ServicesSurf School Schools with qualified surf instructors offering lessons and courses with equipment hire to individuals or groups, whether you are a total beginner, an intermediate surfer or an experienced surfer looking to improve your ability. Surf Guide Surf Camp Surf camps can offer a variety of types of accommodation such as apartments, hotels, rooms, camping or dormitories together with food, surf lessons and group activities. Often included are guided surf tours of the best local spots along with surf hire, videos, photography, professional coaching and even some night life. Accommodation Surfer friendly places to stay near some great surf spots. Including camp-sites, hostels, hotels, B&Bs and surf lodges. Local Information Information about the local area, not always from a surfers perspective. Surf Hire For surf hire, wetsuit hire, boots, hats, gloves, leashes and anything else you may need to go surfing. A range of surfboard hire is usually available, whether you want to rent an SUP, body board, mini-mal or short board. Food and Drink From restaurants and cafes to night clubs, pubs and bars and everything in between.