**Surf Show 2010
24th & 25th April, Anson Rooms, Bristol
WIN a surfboard and West wetsuit if you buy your ticket online before April 10th. Visit **www.surf-show.com** to buy your advance ticket for just £7.50!
Surf Show 2010 brings you fresh & killer brands, the latest films, break through live music and the best in technical workshops. The UK’s only Surf Show will be held at the Anson Rooms in Bristol on 24th and 25th April 2010, showcasing surfing, coastal lifestyle, health and well being. Surf Show will be packed full of the latest fashions, clothes, surfboards, equipment, accessories, live music, art and more. In association with Animal and sponsored by Girlracer Magazine, Nalu beads.
The Surf Show is a great opportunity to take part in the many FREE workshops hosted by industry professionals. Get to the show early and take part in;
• Surfboard Shaping by John Purton from JP Surfboards!
• Meet & listen to Gabe Davies talk tall tales and big waves, over from France!
• Yoga for surfers specifically designed to strengthen your core balance,
• Surf Photography by Tim Nunn @Wavelength magazine,
• Dan Start, author of Wild Swimming - Coast, guided tour of the UK’s wildest and most secret bathing spots – sponsored by Howies.
• Wave Forecasting by Dr Tony Butt author of ‘Surf Science’, over from Spain!
PLUS the two day WaveRiders Film Festival, including UK premiers of Modern Collective, The Women and the Waves, Rio Breaks, Devon Lanes and Longboards, plus more from Mr B with 21 Days Later, The Drifter, Still Filthy, Gum for my Boat and more. Special guest Heather Hudson, Executive Producer of the film ‘The Women and the Waves’ will also be over from sunny Santa Barbara, California to introduce the film and host a unique and live Q&A.
Advance tickets are only £7.50 for each day and includes entrance to all workshops and all the amazing film premiers at the WaveRiders Film Festival!! Buy now at www.surf-show.com. FREE entrance for all kids of 14 years of age or under*.
Latest episode of Fergal Smith's fantastic Growing series
Noah Lane and Matt Smith head out off the radar to the Scottish Islands, hot on the pursuit of slabs
Travers Adler glides along the Californian coast in style
Lucas Silveira charging heaving pits at Mexpipe