Surf Show. The UK’s First Surf Show
Sat 12th July, 09.30am - 5.00pm
Watershed, Harbourside, Bristol, UK
Dip inside the Surf Show, check out the latest clothes and surf kit, take part in workshops and improve your surfing. Watch top surf vids back to back in a professional cinema and hang out.
- Just released in the US in May, this unmissable film is shot on 16mm and HiDef, The story of endangered surf locations around the world through the eyes and travels of today’s most progressive surfers. Featuring pros such as Donavan Frankenreiter, Shane Dorian, Jon Jon Florence, Jordy Smith, and more riding some of the heaviest swells of last year!
- The most anticipated British & Irish Surf Film about perfect waves, epic sessions, incredible surfing, and all at home! This much anticipated film features the UK’s hottest surfers Oli Adams, Micah Lester, Alan Stokes, Gary Wells, Llewellyn Whittaker, Mark Harris, Sam Laimroy and others.
MrB, UK Producer/Director, will be at the Surf Show to introduce his film and answer any questions in an exclusive Q&A session! Alongside Oli Adams and Gary Wells, two of the UK’s top surfers will be at the Surf Show!Lightning Strikes by Rip Curl
- A documentary on the rise of Mick Fanning, an Australian surfer, from super grom to ASP World Champion in 2007. From high-energy competition to electric freesurfing from Mick and his sparring partners Dean Morrison and Joel Parkinson.Driven by MrB
- ‘Driven’ is the story of two experienced surfers coming together as a ‘tow surfing’ team to surf the biggest waves they can off West Ireland. Follow Andrew Cotton, from Croyde in North Devon & Alastair Mennie from Northern Ireland through all their highs & lows. It’s a British classic!
1) ‘Yoga for Surfers’ by Adventure Yogi
2) ‘The Art of Ding Repair’ by Woody
3) ‘Surf Photography’ by Ben Selway, Photo Editor and photographer of Wavelength magazine
4) ‘The Shapers Bay’ by Luke Young Shapes
5) Surf Forecasting
Open to the public - come and check out the latest kit, clothes, cool surf stuff and beach wear for this summer. Stalls include Wavelength magazine, Loose Fit, West Wetsuits, Footprint travel guides, Elusive Clothing, Flo Surf, Adventure Yogi, Luke Young Surfboards, Westcoast Boardriders, Drift Magazine, Cool Boards, Avalaan and heaps more.
FREE for 12 and under. No ticket required for 12 and under but must be accompanied by a responsible adult (18+).
Tickets: £8,50 in advance or £10 on the day.
Box Office +44 (0)117 927 5100
Further info: +44 (0)117 330 7886 Email: email@example.com
Be part of the scene & enjoy the ride!
Welcome to the winners' podium. The cream of February lies before you in four spectacular Atlantic sessions, big barrels being the theme.
The symbiosis of surfer and winter. The Astray Collective and Finisterre bring you a short narrated by Matt Smith and produced by Mickey Smith
Local Canarian, Lazi Ruedegger, finds some golden moments between the storms.
Nelscott Reef will today host the fifth stop of the Big Wave World Tour, kicking off with a women's superheat.
The European Association of Surfing Doctors announces its third annual conference, to be held at Mullaghmore on September 9.