Surf Show. The UK’s First Surf Show
Sat 12th July, 09.30am - 5.00pm
Watershed, Harbourside, Bristol, UK
Dip inside the Surf Show, check out the latest clothes and surf kit, take part in workshops and improve your surfing. Watch top surf vids back to back in a professional cinema and hang out.
- Just released in the US in May, this unmissable film is shot on 16mm and HiDef, The story of endangered surf locations around the world through the eyes and travels of today’s most progressive surfers. Featuring pros such as Donavan Frankenreiter, Shane Dorian, Jon Jon Florence, Jordy Smith, and more riding some of the heaviest swells of last year!
- The most anticipated British & Irish Surf Film about perfect waves, epic sessions, incredible surfing, and all at home! This much anticipated film features the UK’s hottest surfers Oli Adams, Micah Lester, Alan Stokes, Gary Wells, Llewellyn Whittaker, Mark Harris, Sam Laimroy and others.
MrB, UK Producer/Director, will be at the Surf Show to introduce his film and answer any questions in an exclusive Q&A session! Alongside Oli Adams and Gary Wells, two of the UK’s top surfers will be at the Surf Show!Lightning Strikes by Rip Curl
- A documentary on the rise of Mick Fanning, an Australian surfer, from super grom to ASP World Champion in 2007. From high-energy competition to electric freesurfing from Mick and his sparring partners Dean Morrison and Joel Parkinson.Driven by MrB
- ‘Driven’ is the story of two experienced surfers coming together as a ‘tow surfing’ team to surf the biggest waves they can off West Ireland. Follow Andrew Cotton, from Croyde in North Devon & Alastair Mennie from Northern Ireland through all their highs & lows. It’s a British classic!
1) ‘Yoga for Surfers’ by Adventure Yogi
2) ‘The Art of Ding Repair’ by Woody
3) ‘Surf Photography’ by Ben Selway, Photo Editor and photographer of Wavelength magazine
4) ‘The Shapers Bay’ by Luke Young Shapes
5) Surf Forecasting
Open to the public - come and check out the latest kit, clothes, cool surf stuff and beach wear for this summer. Stalls include Wavelength magazine, Loose Fit, West Wetsuits, Footprint travel guides, Elusive Clothing, Flo Surf, Adventure Yogi, Luke Young Surfboards, Westcoast Boardriders, Drift Magazine, Cool Boards, Avalaan and heaps more.
FREE for 12 and under. No ticket required for 12 and under but must be accompanied by a responsible adult (18+).
Tickets: £8,50 in advance or £10 on the day.
Box Office +44 (0)117 927 5100
Further info: +44 (0)117 330 7886 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be part of the scene & enjoy the ride!
With two events already down the “Dream Tour” is well underway for 2014.
Ferg talks about his eclectic quiver of surfboards before putting them through their paces in some of the best waves the North Atlantic has to offer
Internationally renowned filmmaker Kepa Acero comes to Cornwall to host a very special event as part of the Approaching Lines Festival.
Sandy barrels beat the grind hands-down but the heartbeat of competition never stops pulsing.
A Dublin fire fighter and his obsession with Ireland’s biggest and deadliest wave.