Come join us pool side with WAVES for Development for its 1st Annual NYC fundraising event at Grace Hotel!
When: Thursday, July 16th. 7-10pm
Where: Grace Hotel, 125 W. 45th St.
WAVES uses surfing to empower local communities in Peru in: life skills and healthy living, environmental conservation, social entrepreneurship and sustainable tourism.
We'll be hosting a 1 hour OPEN BAR from 7 to 8pm featuring brands such as Peak Organic Beer, Barefoot Wines, Guayaki Yerba Mate Organic Tea and more!
During the event we'll have giveaways, raffle prizes, and a silent auction sponsored by:
* Playback Clothing giving away t-shirts made from recycled water coolers! Yep, that's right blue water coolers!
* Hive Organic Surf Wax giving away surf wax and lip balm
* Okoto providing surf inspired designed hats for prizes
* Nishani Wellness providing gift certificates for complimentary holistic health counseling sessions
* Patagonia providing surf gear for the silent auction!
* Gap Adventures will also be there in our sponsors lounge to talk about their outdoor adventure tours and will be providing prizes for our raffle.
* Sustainable NYC providing gift certificates for free pairs of FSC Cert natural rubber flip flops!
* SoCo Surf providing beach gear for our silent auction gifts!
* sweetriot providing yummy chocolate for our silent auction gifts!
* with more to come!
Thank you to our non-profit media partners:
Net Impact NYC
Swim Strong Foundation
Enjoy the sounds of DJ Kunal Mer¢hant and check out surf films playing over the pool from the New York Surf Film Festival!
Since Grace Hotel has a wonderful indoor pool and this is a pool party, everyone will have full access to the pool and swim up bar (towels will be provided!).
This is definitely a summer event you do not want to miss!
$20: Pre-Registration online
All proceeds go to WAVES to help build and strengthen their community surfing programs!