x
dunebaron's photo of Kommetjie

...air inversion...

Average rating of 4.37 from 19 votes

Kommetjie

Spot Location: South Africa > South Africa > Kommetjie

Date Taken: 31st October 2011. 4302 page views since 1st November 2011.

Swell Rating Primary Swell Secondary Swell Wind (+ Gusts) Weather
12.5ft 12s 209.11° 0.7ft 13s   10 14 mph Brief Showers 60°f
Sunspot's avatar

Sunspot Nov 13, 2011 Rating: 0

Aaiicheeee!!! 'Paddleskiers', as they were known in my zinkwazi days, were a bit like longboarders, always first in line and hogging the best waves, so not our favourites, but I guess you have to salute the sport coming along as well as this. TOTAL RESPECT!!

yak's avatar

yak Nov 11, 2011 Rating: 0

Holy Sh*t!!!

Harv's avatar

Harv Nov 2, 2011 Rating: 1

Dbn "egg-beaters" were nutters! They used to pull into thick barrels and all sorts of crazy sh1t.

fghfghyery's avatar

fghfghyery Nov 2, 2011 Rating: 0

==== http://www.agiobase.com ==== =====Accept credit card and paypal,welcome we will do the best seveice to you,thanks Cheap Nike air Jordan shoes33$,Air Force 1 33$, Nike dunks SB shoe,Nike Shox shoe. Wholesale Cheap Nike shoes with discount jersey, High quality T-shirts,ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy shoes,ED hardy Jeans,Evisu shoes,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel Handbag……welcome to ==== http://www.agiobase.com ==== Nike shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $33 Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $33 Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $16 Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30 Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $12 New era cap $9 Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $18 ==== http://www.agiobase.com ==== online shoping ! welcome to ((( http://www.agiobase.com )))

markdbn's avatar

markdbn Nov 2, 2011 Rating: 1

I hate these guys in the line up...but this guy I'll give some respect.

dunebaron's avatar

dunebaron Nov 2, 2011 Rating: 5

.....its a different vibe in CT where surfing of this standard is the result of 25 years water time...or air time.Respecting people regardless of their ability is a clear sign that you are not living a life feeling threatened.This guy spends 90% of his time photographing stand up surfing,travelling with stand up surfers....the other 10% of the time hanging out in mid air.RGDS

The Kookoo's avatar

The Kookoo Nov 1, 2011 Rating: 4

To be fair, that is sick!!

The Kookoo's avatar

The Kookoo Nov 1, 2011 Rating: 0

To be fair, that is sick!!

Paul Ogilvie's avatar

Paul Ogilvie Nov 1, 2011 Rating: 2

bottoms up

Tags